Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My "Blogaversary"

I've been blogging for a year now, and truly its been one of the happiest, most fulfilling, passionate hobbies I've ever had. I love the whole concept of capturing these little stories from our daily lives and recording them with such fun media, being inspired to take more and better pictures and videos, meditating on my family and our blessings, sharing our treasured moments with our family and friends in real time.

I have had such fun tonight looking through my blog archive, picking out my favorite posts to share. (I got a little carried away...I picked 36 of them! In my defense though, I narrowed my favorites down from 367 posts!) Just click on the title of any that interest you, and enjoy!

A Sad Story with a Happy Ending
Deep thoughts by Seth
Is this how I talk and act on the phone?
Evan's favorite word
Our Little Crooner
It is nice to be loved
What was the shortest time period ever recorded?
Welcome to Monday Morning...
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Here's Evan...signing off for the night
'Twas the night before Christmas
Merry Christmas to all!
Yes, these kids know how things work around here.
They do make us laugh!
We're baaaack...
THE BIG REVEAL!!
He's a talker...
Were you wondering how much this boy loves popsicles?
The Book Fair-y
She's Got the Fever...
Henry, Artist Extraordinaire and Evan's Evil Laugh

I BLOW BUBBLES!!! (and hold worms!)
Rescue and Release
Saaaturrday...in the park...(Please sing this title.)
Watergun Fun
Two Wheels!
He missed his Daddy!
Hennnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy!
Evan's laugh
Fun in the Sun
The Carnival
What do you do at the lake if it is too cold to swim?
Caroline is in Kindergarten
Caroline's homework
Seth
Brothers
13 Giggly Girls

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Happy Blogavesary to you!

Thanks for sharing your favorites! I watched most of them and plan to check them all some time today! I am so grateful that you have made the time for this hobby. It is a treat to start my day with the Nosek News! You deserve an Oscar for your blogging!

Love,
mom