Friday, January 16, 2009

Yes, these kids know how things work around here.

Tonight, after we had applied the decals to the boys' pinewood derby cars, Henry said to me, "Mom, do you think you could take a picture of us with our cars and you could post it on the blog?" And imagine that, I already had the camera in hand.

So then I was reorganizing in the boys' shelves in their room tonight, and just happened upon something that I believe was TOP SECRET. (And now I am posting it on the blog, so don't tell anyone.) You see, Henry received a spy kit from his Uncle Mark and Aunt Nacibe for Christmas this year, and now most of my children fancy themselves superspies. Now any activity that I do is under secret surveillance and watched with intense interest. (I have been named a suspect, but I'm not sure of what.) Apparently, according to the SUPER SPY notes they've taken, I've been observed taking pictures (imagine that!), watching FOX news, taking care of a baby who screams SANTA (hee hee!, to see what I'm talking about, click on this post), and, my personal favorite, EATING GREEN BEANS. Wow, I hope that this information doesn't wind up in the wrong hands! (Click on the picture if you'd like a closer look.)

No comments: