Wednesday, February 4, 2009

They do make us laugh!

Two stories to share...
First, at dinner tonight we were talking and sharing about our day. Evan must have felt that the dinner atmosphere needed to be livened up a bit, because we looked over at him, and he was doing this... (Click on arrow to play clip.)
I'm not sure from which side of the family he gets his sense of humor.

Second, Caroline received two dolls for Christmas. Grandma Orton asked her yesterday what the dolls' names were. She replied, "Betsy... and Wetsy!" Like my Mom said, for Betsy's sake, I hope that she sleeps on the top bunk! (Caroline also received the doll bunk beds for Christmas. My Mom had saved them from when I was a little girl, and then had the mattresses and bedding made to match Caroline's room. Caroline LOVES them!)

No comments: