Thursday, October 23, 2008

Deep thoughts by Seth Nosek

Sethism: defined as a profound analysis from that famous deep thinker, Seth Nosek.
Example: Seth and I were having another conversation while I was tucking him in last night. Here's how it went...
Mom: How's Sarah doing? (refer to post "A Crush on Seth")
Seth: Good, but I think there's another girl that likes me. It's Jessica.
Mom: How do you know she likes you?
Seth: Well, she just keeps saying, "Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth, Seth..." (Think Woody from Cheers' famous ode to his girlfriend). He paused, deep in thought, for a moment. He then said, "But maybe she just likes saying my name."
You've got to love him!



4 comments:

5boys4Us said...

How hilarious! And you'll never believe that I had just started a post on my blog titled "Ryanisms". Totally not kidding. I guess a new title is in order, lol.

Sarah said...

That's ok...I just changed the title to Deep thoughts from Seth! :)

Bill Orton said...

I think I should start going to Seth for advice. He seems to know what's going on.

Sarah said...

That he does...he figures it all out!