Friday, October 2, 2009

Caroline's First Field Trip

Caroline had her first field trip today with her Kindergarten class. They took the bus to the pumpkin farm. Having been to a pumpkin farm a few times, Caroline was actually most excited to ride the bus. It was her first time!

I soooooo wanted to go along.

Unfortunately, many other moms also wanted to come, so we drew names. Mine wasn't chosen. :(

Her crazy mom had to take a few pictures. (Just so you know, I wasn't alone in this!)

It was seriously all I could do to stop myself from jumping in the van and tailing them to the farm. :) "Ohhh, you are at this farm too? I was just doing a little fall shopping. What a coincidence!"
Caroline came home with two pumpkins in her hands, Indian corn, a big smile on her face, and MANY stories to tell.

No comments: