Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Caroline is in Kindergarten

...right now. As I type this. MY BABY!

(Sigh. Wiping my tears.)

She did great, even though it was hard to wait all morning after the boys went to school. Just after lunch, and right before we left, I (of course!) had to snap a few more pictures. So I told Caroline to put on her backpack. Evan heard me and said, "I get my backpack!" A couple of minutes later, he showed up with a Dora backpack, pleased as punch that he thought of it! (He is so in to Dora and Diego right now!)

So here's the results of our photo shoot!

This picture was taken just minutes before I walked her in to school. Can you tell she's a little bit excited?! On the advice of her friend who knows fashion for the kindergarten set, we painted Caroline's nails in the light pink-dark pink pattern style that's all the rage this fall.
Waiting with the other "Pink Ladies" :) (She loves these two girls, and I am so happy they are in class together!)
And off she went, without even looking back! :)

No comments: