Friday, October 23, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered...

Due to this bout of flu, we've been stuck inside for most of this week. We were hopelessly behind on laundry and clutter. It was REALLY dragging us all down, especially me.

I guess that really got me going tonight. After days of not being able to get ANYTHING done, I was in the mood to accomplish. Wow, did it feel good! Laundry is going. The house is decluttered so that we can clean tomorrow. I pulled 3 bags of toys from the playroom and 4 boxes from our bedroom to donate, and then organized what I want to take to Goodwill tomorrow.

I am inspired.

Tonight was just what the doctor ordered.

And on a completely unrelated note...
Here's Seth's school picture (his best one ever!). Henry and Caroline are going to retake theirs. They were cute pictures, but for some reason, they weren't looking at the camera.

Here's Dave and Caroline's soccer pictures. Dave has been coaching Caroline's first soccer team.

No comments: