Thursday, October 15, 2009

Technical Difficulties...

Our computers have not been cooperating with me for the past couple of days. Grrrrr...they are soooooo slow. Dave says that it might have something to do with the fact that I have 5 billion pictures and videos stored in the computers' memories. :) He might be right about that. I tend to take about 10 of the same shot, clicking until I get just the one that I want. And given the fact that I take pictures EVERY DAY, I guess that it is no surprise that our computers have had enough.

I guess it's time that I delete some pictures...ugh. That is a tough job. I find it so hard to make decisions about which ones I should keep, and to stay focused on deleting rather than taking a walk down memory lane. Ah, well, such is life. I better get down to business. :(

No comments: