Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to Monday Morning...

Sometimes you have to laugh at the timing...
My poor, sweet Caroline. We had her completely dressed and were working on putting her hair up in cute, little pigtails about 5 minutes before we were leaving for school. The older boys were getting their snow stuff on, and Evan was all ready. Out of the blue, Caroline said to me, "I don't think I should go to school. I don't feel good." And then she threw up.

To look on the bright side, here are some things that are working for us...
1. Not much of a mess...we were in the bathroom.
2. My friend, Julie, was home to pick up the boys and bring them to school. (Bless her heart!)
3. We are T-18 days until Christmas. I am thinking positive because I think we have enough time to fit in stomach flu for everyone and recover before Christmas. :)
4. My daughter is very kind-hearted. She just told me that she was glad that she was not going to school today because she didn't want her friends to get sick.

And here's my poor sweet pea, cuddled in a blanket with her purple bunny, minus the hair bow we were working on when the action started...

No comments: