Friday, February 20, 2009

He's a talker...

Get him on a topic that he's passionate about (like his dinosaurs or his roller coaster), and this boy has a LOT to say. This morning, after I dropped the rest of the kids at school, I was cleaning up the kitchen. Evan was playing with his favorite toys as of late...his dinosaurs. Talking the WHOLE TIME. Nonstop. Amongst other things, I heard, "Baby I-Sor (dinosaur) tired. I kiss it. (smack) Ni-ni. I love you--God bless you--Sweet Dreams." Sweet, huh? That was followed with, "T-Rex I-Sor, eat it," after which he placed the baby dinosaur's head in the T-Rex's mouth. I guess you'd say that his sister AND his brothers all influence his play. :)

And, of course, there's a lot to say when riding your favorite rollercoaster. I'll let the clip speak for itself...

No comments: