Monday, January 12, 2009

Fort Nosek(s)

I can remember building a huge bi-level snow fort with my younger brother when we were kids, and we named it Fort Ort (my maiden name was Orton). I have to admit, the fort that Dave built with the kids rivals that one. It has tunnels, windows and a slide. But then multiply that by three. Henry, Seth and Caroline each have their own. They were quite industrious.

Henry informed me when he got home from CCD tonight that they are going to have a snow day tomorrow, that school will be cancelled because we are due to get even more snow, high winds, and a sharp drop of temperature. Remind me...why is it that we live here?! I might have to post some summer pictures just to warm up a bit.

Dave and the kids by the biggest fort

Caroline's slide fort

Henry made this tunnel himself


Seth, aka The Snowman, needs a hot chocolate!!!

2 comments:

Bill Orton said...

You guys should be in the paper for those snow forts.

Sarah said...

Yup...Fort Ort still has the edge on the Nosek ones for that!