Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Be honest...


...how many of you see that I videotaped my cleaned up basement and are thinking to yourself, "Oh my word, Sarah, GET A LIFE!!!" ? I agree, and I'll work on that someday. It was one of those things where I was doing it, but couldn't believe I was doing it. But I can't help it. I'm pretty proud of myself. Especially because I have one of these hanging around here...

Speaking of our two year old...he gave a shout out to Uncle Mark and Aunt Nacibe tonight. He grabbed a picture of them and said, "Ceebee, Mark," and then he kissed the picture! Now, before you two start getting big heads and all, just know that this is the same boy that will kiss the refrigerator when he is hungry. Not to minimize his love for you too much, which I know is strong. ;) And before all you other aunts and uncles start getting all jealous, just know that I will be placing your pictures at Evan's eye level as well so that they can get their fair share of Evan affection.