Sunday, August 1, 2010

Soooo....tired....

Going to Bunco with some girlfriends on Friday night,
Cleaning the house and packing for the weekend Saturday morning,
Spending Saturday with my fabulous in-laws,
Packing U-Haul with my in-laws' former family room furniture (our basement will love it!),
Going with my husband to his 25 year high school reunion while said fabulous in-laws watched all 4 kids and our puppy,
Going to 8 AM mass this morning,
Packing up again and spending the day at the lake with our family,
Coming home to unload the U-Haul and getting it back to the rental place,
Landing on the couch, never to leave it again... Goodnight all!
P.S. Do you like my decor on the table behind us?! I'll admit that it's a little eclectic, but it seems to work for us.

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Hey, I like it! :D