Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No Media for Us

Grrrrrrrrr.....
I have no idea what is wrong with my computer, but it is achingly slow right now and is constantly freezing. I'm backing up all of the pictures on the computer now just in case. I wish that I was more tech savvy so that I could figure out what the problem is, but such is not the case. I think we'll be calling in the experts. I'm praying that it's not something too bad. However, in the mean time I'll be using Dave's computer which means that I can't download too many pictures or spend too much time on it.

That's good in some ways though. We've decided to cut back on the kids' time on the computer and video games, so I need to set a good example. So far, so good...the kids really played for the longest time together today, and successfully completed all of their chores and extra jobs. And I actually did too!

Dave's cousin just posted this picture of herself and Dave with our kids and the cousins. I thought it was such a cute picture, so I needed to post it as well. :)

No comments: