Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Best Playdate EVER

We had some friends over for pizza on Friday night. We had a houseful...between our kids and theirs, we had 8 boys and 1 girl in the house. It was, of course, so much fun for Dave and I to hang out with our friends, and I knew that the kids were having a great time. But I didn't know HOW great. According to the audio of the following clip that I discovered on Henry's camera, they were having, like the best PLAYDATE EVER! (There was a huge storm that rolled in, and the kids were all watching and taping it from Evan's room.)



I love listening to the audio on these clips, and hearing how excited they were about the storm. :) They are all sweet kids, and play so well together. Thanks for the fun night, friends!

2 comments:

Tanya N said...

My favorite is when one kid says
"pretty soon it's going to start hailing the size of ash trays!"
Really? Ash Trays? Does that kid even know what those are? I was chucking to myself over that one;)

Sarah said...

I know...that made me laugh too...and I love that Henry agrees with that statement! :)