Monday, August 9, 2010

A Cousin Reunion

My cousin, Mary, invited all of us over to her house yesterday because my cousin, John, was in town from Florida. It was SO good to see him and his family!

I love getting together with my cousins! They are so much fun! Here's my Pat (Mary's husband), my dad, and my husband...

And here's my cousin, Tom, John's wife, Sue, and Tom's wife, Diana.

These two became famous friends even though they just met yesterday. They have something in common. They are both named Caroline! One's my daughter, and one is John's daughter!

There were some very serious games of Bags going on, one between sisters Mary and Caroline,

and another between John's son, Andrew, our sons Seth and Henry, and Tom.
Here's three of my four Wilcox cousins, John, Mary and Tom. We missed you, Jim! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mary provided crafts to keep the little ones happy and busy, and even let us bring Moxie! (Thank you, Mary!)

Tom's sons, Jake (pictured) and Henry, were also able to join us.

Here's a crew of second cousins! (from L to R, Caroline, Megan, Seth, Evan, Caroline, Mary and Henry)

Henry and Seth enjoyed their hot dogs on Pat and Mary's beautiful back porch.

We had a lot of common names in this group. Here's all of the Marys,
and the Henrys,
and the Carolines!

Here's John and Sue with their beautiful family!

Dave and Pat hanging out with Henry and Jake

Andrew, Mary, Tom and Diana relaxing with the family

Here's Megan collecting kisses from the men,

and getting a backrub from Evan!

Grandma and Grandpa Orton surrounded by Noseks!

John, Sue, Dave and I

The younger cousins

LOTS o' second cousins
Thank you, Mary and Pat, for a wonderful reunion! Hope we can do it again soon! (Palm Island, anyone?!) Love you!

No comments: