Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mystery Reader

Yesterday I changed out of my dress clothes that I wore to Evan's preschool graduation and got back into my pajamas at around 2:30 in the afternoon.  No, I wasn't ill.  :)  It was PJ Day in Caroline's class, and I went in to be their "mystery reader"!  (Before I came into the class, the kids were given clues and had to guess who was going to be their "mystery reader".)  Evan came with me too, all decked out in his dinosaur pajamas.  He was so excited to be in his new school, now that he's a preschool graduate and all, you know...
I read one of the kids' favorites, Children Make Terrible Pets, and it was definitely a hit with the class.  :)  Uncle Jim and Aunt Karen had given it to us for one of the kids' birthdays.  They always choose the best books!

No comments: