Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Big Night

Tonight we had two big family events: Caroline's Spring Sing and Henry's Boy Scout Court of Honor. So we divided and conquered. Dave took Henry, Seth and Evan to Henry's event, and I took Caroline to hers. Seems fair, doesn't it? I get one, he gets three. :) The boys were able to eat at Henry's function, so it was an easy decision for them to go there, lol.

Sweet Caroline loves her crazy friends!
I think that her favorite part of the night was that Grandma and Grandpa Orton were able to come see her perform!
Here she is with her 1st Grade group! Can you spot her? She's right in the middle.
I was able to dance with her in one part of the performance. (They each got to chose someone to join them!)
At the end of the performance my sweet parents gave Caroline a rose. She was so happy!
Good job, Peanut!

No comments: