Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Ditto House makes the rounds on Facebook

Over the past week or so, a number of my friends have told me that the picture of our "Ditto House" that we did a couple of years ago has been posted to their newsfeed on facebook. Dave and I have been so amazed at how this photo has been EVERYWHERE. Then today one of my friends messaged me on Facebook that she saw our Ditto House on Ellen's page. Well, I thought that she was just talking about one of her friends named Ellen. No, she was talking about THE Ellen. As in Ellen DeGeneres. Her show has a facebook page called, of all things, The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Click here for a link to it. I checked it out, and there was our house and our neighbors' house! In the 9 hours its been posted, it's gotten 28,093 likes, 7,315 shares and 1,986 comments!

Isn't that CRAZY?!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Yeah, I ment to tell you, I have seen it like, 15 times on my facebook page :) Each time, I post " Hey! I know them!..well, sorta!" hahaha! :)