Thursday, November 11, 2010

Get better soon, Aunt Shirley!

After preschool today, Evan and I went to visit my Aunt Shirley in the hospital. She is continuing to recover from her heart surgery.

Evan gave her some flowers that he had picked out for her, and the other kids sent with us some cards that they had made. While we were there, two of her friends came to visit as well. She's had a steady stream of visitors since being in the hospital, which is a testimony to how loved my dear aunt is. She certainly has a lot of people praying for her.




After school, Seth and his buddy, Matthew explored the nature area behind our house. I love this picture of these two!!
While I was watching them back there, Moxie was enjoying a dash around the back yard. Feel free to sing "Born Free" as you watch this clip. ;)

Untitled from Sarah Nosek on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Monkee said...

aww! Prayers for Aunt Shirley!!!!

And Moxie? I l-o-l'ed! We call that "stealth mode". My dog gets so excited when I come and visit her at my parents house that she starts running back and forth like that in the house!