Friday, May 7, 2010

Tea for Two with Seth

I am one lucky mom. Look at this handsome, sweet young man that I get to call my son! I love this boy!

Today, all of the second graders invited their moms to a special program called Tea for Two. What a treat to be able to spend the morning with my special Seth, listening to beautiful songs, sweet poems, looking at the stories and artwork he made just for me. Needless to say, I am glad that I packed my Kleenex.

Here's Seth's class singing "A Little Red Box".


And this is a sweet poem about mothers...sniff, sniff. ;)


Seth's class has been together for two years, including 1st and 2nd grade. Seth and his friend, Garrett have been in class together since they were in preschool.

Here's Seth with his buddy, Patrick. I wish that this class could stay together for third grade too!
I had to stick this picture in here because he just looks so handsome in his suit!

Here's Seth's class with their WONDERFUL teacher, Mrs. Weimer! I wish she could move up to third grade with them too! :(

One nice picture, one silly picture, of course...
What a special day!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Sounds like you two had a lovely time! :)