Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Note to Self

How many times do I need to miss out on priceless pictures before I learn???

Sarah, check your memory disk and your batteries each time before you go to one of your children's school performances.

Tonight my memory disk was faulty. I couldn't take any videos on my camera of Caroline's kindergarten program. Man, I so missed out on some GOOD stuff.

At least I was able to take a few cute pictures of my sweet little girl...

Here she is with her favorite Kindergarten teacher, Miss Pierson.


Can you spot my favorite daughter?

Her sweet dress and bonnet came from her cousins, Anabel and Nadia. She was so happy to be able to dress up like this for school!

Here's Cooper and his girls! :)

4 sweet friends!
I'm falling asleep at the computer...Off to bed I go!

No comments: