Friday, May 28, 2010

Sailing on...

...to FIRST GRADE!!! That's what this fine group of Kindergarteners are prepared to do.
I swear, it WAS just yesterday when I dropped Caroline off for her first day of Kindergarten, and here she is, celebrating one of her last days of Kindergarten.

How did that happen?

Her AMAZING "set the bar extremely high" teacher had a beach party for the kids yesterday. I was able to be a volunteer for the day, and it was so much fun!

Caroline's teacher set up about 10 different beach-themed stations for the kids to visit.

They even had beach-themed snacks...



...and table decorations! (Seriously, Miss Pierson thought of everything!)

Caroline had a fabulous time with all her friends.



She even managed to do a little surfing!

We spent Friday afternoon there, and then went home to prepare for Henry's birthday party. It was a busy day, but I am so glad that I am able to enjoy these special times with my children!
One more school day until Caroline is officially a FIRST GRADER!

No comments: