Thursday, May 13, 2010

Makeover by Mary Ellen

One of my happy little memories from when I was a little girl was when my mom would rearrange my room. I LOVED it...everything was new and different, and because my mom has such a decorator's eye, it looked FABULOUS.

Today my parents came over to watch the kids while I had a doctor's appointment. While I was gone, Caroline and my mom made big plans to rearrange the room. Caroline actually drew out a plan of the way she wanted her room to be. By the time I got home, we went into action.
When we were done, Caroline was so ecstatic with the results that she immediately put on her pajamas and announced that she was going to bed after dinner. :)

So, without further ado, here's proud Miss Caroline giving us a tour of her newly rearranged room...

No comments: