Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Laughingstock

That's me.

Occasionally, I'll write a little note to the kids and stick it in their lunchbox. The kids kind of get a kick out of it. So on Monday, I enclosed a little note to Henry. In it, I wished him "Happy Birthday" and reminded him of our little shopping trip to Gamestop after school where he would be able to pick out some birthday presents. Here it is... Notice anything funny about it? Henry and his friends at the lunch table sure did. Take a closer look at what I wrote to him at the bottom...

That's right...I couldn't wait until after SCHOO. Oh, those fourth graders thought that was hi-LAR-ious, Henry informed me. That's ok, I'm glad to provide a little humor to brighten their day. :)

But really, most people can't wait until after schoo.

3 comments:

Monkee said...

I know I could never wait until after schoo! ;)

5boys4kathy said...

I am seriously LMAO. I can just imagine all the boys (I'm sure mine was involved) having lunch at schoo and laughing hysterically!!!

Jim Wilcox said...

Love it; and what a great mom to provide the entertainment!