Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Two of my dwarves would be named...


There are two things that you should know about Evan before you read this short story:

1. His favorite show right now is Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. (He thinks that the dwarves are hi-LAR-ious.)

2. For whatever reason, Evan was a little stinky last night when he was sitting on the couch next to Henry. We are theorizing that it had something to do with a rather large broccoli intake the night before.

And now, on with the story.

We were watching (you guessed it!) Snow White, and Seth found something that the dwarves did particularly funny. He was laughing so hard that I had to stop watching the movie and just enjoy watching him. (When something really tickles Seth's funny bone, it's hard not to laugh at him laughing!) So I said to Seth, "Hey buddy, cheer up, will you?!" And then, in honor of the movie we were watching, I said, "If you were a dwarf, we might have to call you 'Grumpy'!"

Without skipping a beat, Henry said, "And I would have to call Evan 'Gassy'!"

Hee-hee!

2 comments:

Jim Wilcox said...

Oh, how funny! I thought you were going to say "Stinky!" You crack my up!

Sarah said...

Henry's a funny one...it's fun to see his sense of humor develop. :)