Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Here's what you do...

...when all of your older siblings have homework to do.

I kept Evan busy tonight by recording all of his tricks...mainly the somersault variety, with a bit of jumping and one-foot standing mixed in. He's a talented young man, that one. And he kind of has a thing for watching himself on camera. :)

On a side note, I do think that Seth should be recognized for his patience and his ability to focus on his math assignments while this "show" was going on. It was impressive!

2 comments:

Jim Wilcox said...

How fun Sara! Just left me wondering... "how high can he jump?" !! Ha! nice. Love you!

Sarah said...

LOL! I know...I think I asked him about 42 times in that clip. :) He usually is pretty proud of how high he can jump, and I so wanted that on video!!