Thursday, March 25, 2010

Evan walks the plank

I'm so PROUD of this boy!!! He is such a swimmer! He can blow bubbles a-plenty and keep his whole head underwater for 10 seconds! He can monkey crawl around the edge of the pool, and jump in the water to his teacher with no hesitation. With assistance, he is swimming on his front and back, so he'll be moving up to the next level soon. He loves going to class (or, as he calls it, Jeremy's house), and his teacher (Jeremy) is probably one of his favorite people around.

Today, two of the classes were able to "walk the plank."

Evan thought that this activity was the coolest thing ever, partially because he loves pirates. When I picked him up after class, he immediately asked me if I saw him, and was absolutely beaming when I told him that I did. He said, "I'm such a big boy, Mom!"

No comments: