Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Caroline learned today

I guess that I did not realize the scope of educational material that they cover on one of Caroline's favorite websites, starfall.com. Now I do.

I was cleaning our bathroom while Caroline was on the computer. All of the sudden, I heard her running toward me, yelling "MOM, MOMMMMM!!!!"
"What, Caroline? What's wrong?!"
"Mom, I JUST LEARNED HOW TO WIGGLE MY NOSE!!!" You should have seen her face as she tried to show me...all excitement, all concentration, almost no nasal movement. :)
"That's WONDERFUL, honey! Where did you learn that?"
"Starfall.com!"
Apparently, this wonderful website not only teaches reading, but also NOSE WIGGLING.
(The following video is just a demonstration she did after her bath, and not actual footage of the first nose wiggle.)

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

How fun that Caroline is learning how to wiggle her nose just in time for Easter! What out Easter Bunny! You have some serious competition from Caroline!
Love,
grandma Orton