Thursday, April 30, 2009

Organized garage accomplished

Caroline and I organized the garage today...I can't tell you how much that re-energized me. I had been feeling tired and slightly overwhelmed this morning. But I've found that when I feel that way, if I tackle something that I have been putting off, I feel much better. And our garage looks and functions much better. Its all good.

So, rather than bore you with another picture of our garage, I thought I'd share one of my favorite pictures. Henry had just turned 6, Seth was about 3 1/2 and Caroline was about 1 1/2. Weren't they sweet?!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Hey Sarah are you for hire? What can I say? You are showing up your mom in the organizing department. Not only can you make the best ever apple pie but your home/garage/basement will be shown soon on the HGTV channel! I am proud of you.
Love,
mom
Much preferred the picture of the grands to a picture of your garage! Thanks for starting my day with a smile!