Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jean!

We celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday today, and aside from Evan's general crankiness, we all had a great time. I am falling asleep at the computer again, so I'll write more tomorrow....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

ADDED SUNDAY, APRIL 19:
Dave let me sleep in this morning, so I am feeling MUCH better. We really had such a good time yesterday having everyone together to celebrate Jean's birthday and Dave's parents' anniversary. Dave's brother, Mike, and his wife, Vika, recently moved from Italy to the United States, and we were so happy to see them both on Easter and yesterday. Dave's other brother, Mark, and his wife, Nacibe, were also able to come with their children Anabel and Nadia. (My kids were experiencing serious cousin withdrawal, so they were so thrilled to be reunited.)

Everyone came early enough to watch Henry and Seth blast off their model rocket at a Cub Scouts' event. Henry and Seth were proud to have such a big fan club watching them. Jean snapped the sweet picture of Caroline and Nadia holding hands while watching the rockets being launched.

We love our family!


No comments: