Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Lucky girl...Miss Caroline got to sleep over at my mom and dad's house all by herself, and was doted on to her heart's content. She gardened with Grandpa, found little treasures that Grandma had hid for her (including this apron and oven mit, perfect for my little baking companion), decorated Easter window boxes with Uncle Bill, had a delicious breakfast, and even went to the local zoo! She is already making plans for her next sleepover, requesting smiley face pancakes for breakfast. She wanted to ensure that Grandma and Grandpa wouldn't forget, so she made them write it down!

My brother, Bill, is 13 years younger than I am. Its fun to see him play with Caroline and the boys like I played with him. :) He's a good uncle.

We had some friends over for dinner and a Wii bowling tournament tonight, and had such a fun time. Its hard to believe that spring break is almost over. I don't think that any of us are ready to go back. It was fun being home! The kids are topping off their last day of spring break with a sleepover in Henry and Seth's room, Caroline right in between her two older brothers. :)

No comments: