Sunday, April 26, 2009

It all started when...

...I just wanted to plant some flowers in front of our house. While planting, I came across a fair number of worms. Knowing my daughter's affection for them (she takes after her Grandma Orton, love you mom!), I called her over. She began collecting them.

Well, you know, what one does, the others have to do too. The kids began to look for the muddiest spots in our yard to do some worm hunting. (What kind of a mom lets her kids do this?!) They were very successful, both in collecting many worms, and in coating nearly every inch of themselves in mud. I've got a little laundry to do tonight.

Right after we took this picture, we threw the kids in the bath, got dressed, and headed over to my sister and brother-in-law's for dinner (YUM, Jim's lasagna!!).

The boys playing video games with their cousin, Braeden. (He's in the picture, but you can't see much of him!) Evan thought he was such a big kid to play with the big boys!

Robbie and Evan ignoring all of the toys to play in the kitchen cabinets.
Thanks for a fun night, Karen and Jim!

No comments: