Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We'll miss you, Reilly.

My parents' dog, Reilly passed away today. He was an old dog, and lived a full, happy life. I told the kids about it, and after a few tears, we decided to make cards for Grandma, Grandpa and Reilly. While we were coloring, we shared some of our favorite Reilly stories...

Henry said, "I liked when Reilly was a puppy in the pet store. He was so excited to play that he was running super fast and crashing into things, and eating my mom's and Uncle Bill's shoelaces."
Seth said, "I liked when I threw the ball, and he could chase it down the hallway and catch it sometimes."
Caroline said, "I will miss you forever and ever. I love you so much. I am blowing kisses up to you in heaven."

Our condolences, Mom and Dad. We love you.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks for your cards and sharing stories of Reilly. He was a good dog. We are going to miss him.

Love,
mom