Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our Littlest Elf (who likes to get up at the crack of dawn)

Its always so peaceful late at night when the kids are in bed. Sometime I wind up staying up much too late because I get working on projects and I really enjoy that quiet time. The little elf pictured never really cares if I stayed up late or not. He has always been an early riser, and lately has been waking up everyday at 5:20. I think that he probably enjoys the quiet house in the morning, and never wants to miss out on that by just sleeping. After all, he can always nap later...:)

This morning, he picked up the Santa hat, and was posing quite sweetly. I have to admit, I do sometimes enjoy this early morning time with just him too.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

How adorable! Enjoy that little elf! Before you know it, he will be 25 years old. Keep taking pictures of him. Evan will love you for it in the years to come.

Love,
mom

Mary Ellen said...

Annie again! He could easily be mistaken as Santa's little helper. He should volenteer for the job!BYE!