Monday, December 29, 2008

A Cousin Christmas

Our cousins, Pat and Mary Kennedy, had us over to their beautiful house for our annual Christmas party last night. My mom and dad, our cousins, Tom and Diana, my sisters and brother-in-laws, and their kids all joined in a wonderful night full of yummy food (love those Goody Potatoes, Mary!), good company, beautiful music (thanks for the guitar accompaniment, Patrick!), and special memories made. Love you all!

Some COUSIN CUDDLING, by Annie, Caroline and Callie

Of course, besides the cuddling, there was a little bit of COUSIN CAVORTING going on (by Henry, Will, Callie and Evie)...

And, of course, Evan had to join in (with Seth, Callie and Will)...

And from the youngest cousin (Robbie), a little COUSIN CRAWLING...
(Photographer: Callie Goetz)

And to top it all off, we had a bit of COUSIN CAROLING...


Here they are in action, with the two crazy dancing elves (aka my brother-in-law, Jim and my cousin, Tom)...just click the arrow to play...


...and here's Annie, Will and Caroline in a rousing rendition of "We wish you a merry Christmas" for the grand finale!

Oh, and there was a little COUSIN (AND AUNT) CRYING going on too...my cousin, Mary, gave my mom a "Betsy Wetsy" doll. When she was a child, my mom had lost one just like her. Mary bid on several Betsy Wetsies on Ebay, and was able to get this one for my mom. Of course, this very thoughtful gift set off a fountain of tears!

No comments: