Friday, June 1, 2012

Random picture post

I'm so proud of my soon-to-be seventh grader!  Henry finished out his sixth grade year so strong...he got straight A's again, and was awarded a President's Education Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence.  Dad, I'm popping my buttons!  Way to go, Henry!

Seth and Caroline haven't gotten their report cards yet, but will on Monday.  We decided to celebrate a little early by having some sleepovers this weekend.  Seth had his friend, Will, spend the night tonight, and Caroline will have her friend, Elyse, tomorrow night.  Henry is having a friend over tomorrow.  Evan probably will too!  It's a busy house!
Caroline got to go to Build-A-Bear Workshop with her Brownie troop on Wednesday!  She had a blast, and is now the proud mama to a bunny named Brown Sugar.
Off to bed...all of this activity is leaving me kind tired! Good night!

No comments: