Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thanks, Moxie!

Tonight I'm feeling a little down, so I thought I would do what I like to do when I'm feeling this way...blog!  It always helps me to focus on the blessings in my life, which helps me to stay more positive and encouraged.

Moxie (and my husband, with whom she's in absolute LOVE) happens to be the highlight of this post.   She was swimming a lot this past weekend.  Here she is in action...



Whenever Moxie and Dave are in the water, the center of her world is him. She watches every move he makes and frets at times if he goes too far.  Watching the way Dave plays with the kids and Moxie always makes me love him even more!  In this clip, Dave is showing how when he picks Moxie up and out of the water, she continues to swim, lol!

Love you, Moxie dog!

No comments: