Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Dave and his Dad got to do just what they wanted to do on Father's Day, which is to spend the day at the lake!  We spent the night there Saturday night and then Sunday lots of our family came to join us!
The kids got a big kick out of Moxie, who is really learning to swim now!  (Previously she has preferred to wade.)
Of course, a lot of time was spent on the trampoline.
Evan is now getting brave enough to jump off of it on his own!
He also has been enjoying jumping off of his Daddy.

When they weren't in the water, they relaxed by the shore.  I love this picture of Nadia hanging out with Moxie.  It makes me happy that my nieces love Moxie too!


Caroline and Evan made their own place to relax on the upside-down row boat!
Then we all gathered around some good food,
and the kids got the best seats...right by the lake!
Happy Father's Day to my three favorite fathers...my dad, my father-in-law, and the father of my children!  Love you all!

No comments: