Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's blessings

--Evan's room and the play room are clean, and the process was not painful. ;)
--3 FANTABULOUS report cards. We are so proud of our kiddos!
--Compliments from friends and teachers about our Seth
--After much frustration, I was finally able to upload a video to my blog from my phone. What would be more of a blessing is if I could remember how to do it next time. ;)
--Facebooking with my sister and my niece...so much fun!
--A dear friend who I haven't seen in ages contacted me, and we're going out for a girls' night Monday! I can't wait to see her!
--Sweet Moxie. I love how she makes the kids laugh! (And she looks so cute and fluffy after her bath!)
--Green grass, buds on trees, and plants poking up in the garden! YAY Spring!
--The giggles and smiles of these two sleepover girls tonight...love them!

1 comment:

GrandmaJean said...

Dear Henry, Seth, and Caroline,
Congratulations on your excellent report cards. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Grandma