Monday, December 20, 2010

Blessings

That's the word that best describes yesterday. Our extended family gathered to celebrate the baptism of our nephew and Godson, Dennis Michael. (More pictures to come as I get them...) We then traveled to my in-law's house for a very special Christmas together.

We are blessed...

...with a beautiful woman that we get to call Mom, Grandma or Great-Grandma...
...with 4 generations gathered to celebrate such a special day...
...with uncles and cousins to dote on the newest member of our family...
...with a fabulous couple that I privileged to call my in-laws...

...with fun uncles that don't mind being piled on by their nieces and nephews :)...
...with such HAPPY smiles...
...with COUSINS that are more like brothers and sisters...
...with so much love surrounding sweet Denny on his baptismal day and first Christmas...
...with gifts that were such big hits...
...with Christmas JOY...

...with beautiful, sweet and fun nieces...
...with LOVE...

...with such a sweet new life...
God bless you, Denny, and I love you, my family!

No comments: