Saturday, October 9, 2010

Phew...

I was worthless after about 11:00 today (which was the time the last of Seth's friends went home).

Absolutely worthless.

I was one tired mama. It's been a busy month with lots o' birthday celebrations, and with the last one being all said and done, I decided to relax today. Actually, I don't know if I actually decided it, or just was not capable of moving much. :)

It's not as if I couldn't find plenty to occupy my time. Oh, I SO could have been doing laundry. And the clutter in this house, WOW. I SO could have done something about that. Grocery shopping could have and should have been done.

But, nothing like that was accomplished. We watched a movie, took naps and showers, and cooked a frozen dinner.

It was a great day. ;)

1 comment:

Monkee said...

Sometimes you just need those type of days! :)