Friday, October 15, 2010

It's number 43 on my list...

and I'm working toward checking it off.

Yes, of course I should probably tackle number 1 or 2 on my to-do list first. That would be quite rational and smart. I can not explain why I do the things I do.

Number 43 on my list is painting blobs of color all over the walls of our house trying to choose colors for our master bedroom, family room and kitchen, stairwell and playroom. I am hoping that by the end of this month I'll have found colors that look good in all rooms and in all light conditions.
Clearly, I should be taking care of laundry and the other 41 items on my to-d0 list before painting blobs of colors all over my house. Clearly.
Thank God I have a patient husband. ;)

1 comment:

Monkee said...

I totally understand where you are coming from! Luckily, My guy just doesn't care. I say that not in a mean way, but in a just really laid back kinda way :) He gets uptight about other things, such as how to pack a car/football bag/suitcase/moving van, but not about the things that I get uptight about.

So, we balance eachother out as I am sure you and your husband do :P