Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two smiles that brightened my day

After Henry went to a friend's house and Seth went to scout camp, Miss Audrey came over to play with Caroline. I love these two together. Take one look at their ear-to-ear missing front tooth smiles, and you know they are two peas in a pod. They spent the afternoon playing inside (away from the oppressive heat), and were so sweet to include Evan.

I am grateful for your encouragement today...you've brightened my day as well. I am so blessed to have empathetic family and friends with whom to share this parenting journey. It definitely is challenging, but there is NOTHING more rewarding.

2 comments:

Monkee said...

what is that yumtastic looking beverage the girls ae enjoying in pretty glasses in this picture?? :)

Sarah said...

My blender is still as busy as ever! The kids and their friends know to ask for their favorite smoothie, especially on these hot 100 degree heat index days. In this case, Audrey and Caroline chose plain strawberry. YUM! :)