Monday, July 26, 2010

A Toad, A Tired Dog, and Two Hard Workers

Last night I took Seth, Caroline, Evan and Moxie out on a LONG walk. As we were getting back, all the toads were coming out. Of course, Evan had to catch one...

I love the expressions on his face as he's showing it to me!

He loves those amphibians, and especially loves that he can catch them himself!

When we got home, Moxie threw herself down on the floor. The walk exhausted her. The kids love when she's worn out like that because her tiredness makes her stationary (I love it too!). They can give her all of the attention they want to give her!
When Moxie fell asleep, we went downstairs to check out all of the work Henry and Dave had done. Henry is helping to install the baseboards. He really enjoys working with his dad, and does a great job!Seth and Caroline were very impressed! It's fun to see the basement coming together, and knowing that we are all helping to finish it. We can't wait to enjoy the finished space together someday soon!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

It's looking great! Can't wait to see the finished product!

I used to be adventurous. The kinda gal who would catch toads, touch snakes, hold a mouse. Now? It all gives me the Heebs and the Jeebs :D

I have a little man though, who is all.about.those.things, ...guess I better "man up!" :D

Oh, and I just adore Moxie! She is getting so big!