Sunday, July 11, 2010

No pictures :(

We've had some fun stuff going on the past couple of days, but no pictures to prove it! My camera is out of batteries and for some reason I forgot to get some new ones at the store last time I went.

I've been feeling kind of lost without it!

Dave took Henry, Seth and Caroline to the speedway on Saturday for a cub scout function. They had a great time, mainly because they got to hang out with their friends, Ian and Breck. After about the first five minutes, they ignored the cars in favor of just playing with their friends. I stayed home with our youngest two. :) Evan, Moxie and I had a nice long walk and played. I've loved having some time alone with each of the kids interacting with the dog. It's fun to see each of them loving on her.

Today we spent the day with my mother-in-law's extended family in Madison and had a wonderful time. I was a little anxious because we brought the dog, and I was so hoping that she would be on her best behavior. She did a great job. The kids were very good too. ;) On the way home, we stopped at Dave's parents' house so that we could have more time to visit. We love being with them!

Tomorrow I'm heading to my doctor's office (with my kiddos...fun!) at some point so that he can check out my ear. I think that I have an ear infection, but I'm not sure because I've never had one before. Something's going on though. If it is an ear infection, I have new empathy for my kids for all of their past ear infections. Ouch!

While I'm out, I'll also pick up some batteries for my camera. Posts without pictures are no fun!

1 comment:

StarandSnip said...

Hi, I really like your porch thing in the back round of the picture with the cool clay head! I am addicted to blogging too. Have a great day!