Friday, September 25, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

...at least between the hours of 12 and 2 tomorrow. Come to think of it, we really need it to stay at bay from about 8:00 AM on. I actually am saying some prayers.

Caroline's soccer pictures and game start at 8:00, and Henry is planting trees at a local park tomorrow morning with cub scouts.

We're having Caroline's friend party from 12 to 2. Because I was trying to be all economical :), I planned for it to be in our favorite park. We invited all of the girls in Caroline's kindergarten class, plus a few other friends, and I really would prefer to not have them all in our house. We scheduled a rain date, but Caroline would be so dissappointed if we couldn't have the party tomorrow. (The pumpkins shown above are the craft we are doing at the party...they each get to decorate a big and little pumpkin.)

I am not asking for much, just no rain tomorrow between 8 and 2. At 2:30, the skies can open up. I am fine with that.

No comments: