Monday, September 14, 2009

I love this...

When I was a Caroline's age, my best friend was a boy. Tim and I were in to climbing trees, playing in the mud, playing cowboys, spaceship, you name it...we really didn't have much use for dolls. I was definitely a tomboy.

Caroline, on the other hand, is a great mix of tomboy and girly-girl. She loves to get dirty, and wrestling with the boys, and playing superhero with Evan :), but she also loves wearing dresses and playing with dolls.

Caroline had her friend Elyse over today for a playdate, and they set up their own American Girl Cafe, and insisted on having a meal set for their dolls at lunch. They were kind enough to invite me to join in their fun, and I have to admit, I quite enjoyed myself! She has introduced me to a whole new world, and I love it!

No comments: