Monday, September 7, 2009

Family Pictures

Yesterday Dave's cousin, Joe, married his sweetheart, Kristina, at his parents' Christmas tree farm, and the wedding was AMAZING! Considering my level of exhaustion, I've decided to postpone writing about it until tomorrow. I won't do it justice if I try to describe it right now.

What I can handle right now is sharing a few pictures from our family photoshoot. (Aunt Nancy did a fantastic job taking these pictures!). It was really a remarkable thing. ALL 44 NOSEKS were in one picture!!! Everyone was dressed up. Everyone was clustered by family group. Everyone even looked in the same direction, and most people were smiling. It was a small miracle! (Click on any picture to see it enlarged.)


The kids were troopers, but by the end of the big group shot, this is what they looked like...

When the big group shot was done, the kids felt they had enough, and started to run off. To their chagrin, we weren't done yet, and they had to be called back. :)

Dave's parents, their kids and grandkids
Dave's parents and their grandkids
Love this one! Here is everyone trying to get my family's attention and smiles for our picture.
And here's the results! I do love these ones, but I just wish that I could see Seth more.There were a number of people who took this picture for us, so I am hoping that between all the cameras we'll have a good Christmas picture. :)

2 comments:

Ana Campanha said...

Hi Sarah! That's a lovely picture! It seems a picture that could be found in "family magazines". Just incredibly cute!

Sarah said...

Thanks, Ana Lucia! You are always so kind! :)