Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer Scenes

Many of the following pictures were sent to me by my brother-in-law, Mark, and my Aunt Debby. Thank you!

Great Grandma swinging

Caroline, her friend, Elyse, and Uncle Drew's friend, Matt, enjoying an evening kayak ride

Uncle Drew, Evan, and my husband deciding they needed to give the kayak a little competition

The race on our beautiful lake

Our three older kids were able to bring a friend up to the lake. They were so proud and sooo excited!


Their friends loved it!

Moxie playing with Uncle Roy's dog, Bea. Moxie was in love and was having the time of her life swimming with and chasing her new friend.

Moxie also went on a rowboat ride with the girls and Dave.

So much for two young friends to do here!

Three of my favorite people...my Father-in-law, my Mother-in-law, and my Grandma-in-law!

Muck soup!!

Dave's favorite launch picture...Click on it to see it bigger. It's a good one!

Both Caroline and her cousin, Nadia, brought up a friend. They all went tubing together with cousin Jamie. Sweet little bunch of girls!

Caroline and Elyse, friends since they were three! (They met in preschool.)

Evan's lake modus operandi: Play hard until you crash in mom's lap for a late afternoon snooze lakeside.

LOOOOOVVVEEE this pic! My very funny and creative brother-in-law took this one of Henry, Charlie, and the frog that ate our lake.

Cousins...I love that they are as close as they are because of the lake.
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Monkee said...

The lake looks like so much fun! How great to have a place for the whole family to gather and spend quality time together!